1. Why are your trophies environmentally friendly?
The bottom line is that our trophies are eco-friendly because we use recycled materials, we use low environmental impact processes and under no circumstances do we use materials with toxic content.
If you want to go one step further, we recommend you read our sustainability section.
In addition, each of our trophies, medals, awards and commemorative plaques have an environmental label and a life cycle analysis that publishes the environmental impact results of each of our products. You can find this information in the "ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION" section of our products.
2. How long will my order take to arrive?
Sustain Awards designs, manufactures and maintains its own permanent stock of its entire catalogue, (with the exception of the trophies that we make to measure), this allows us to offer you the best possible delivery time for orders of personalised trophies. This period is usually 2 working days (48h) + 1 day for national transport.
3. My event is coming up soon, do we have time?
In that case, the best thing to do is to contact us and our service commitment will do everything possible to get your trophies to you as soon as possible.
4. How can I make a special / unique design?
We offer you two solutions:
- Personalised trophies: choose one of the trophies from our catalogue, select the customisation option, and we will personalise the model of our trophies, plaques and awards that you like the most with your logo and unique text for your event.
- Tailor-made trophies: If you want to go one step further, you have liked the custom-designed trophies we have made for our clients, and you want us to develop a unique and tailor-made concept for your event, then you can either hire our custom trophies and awards design service or contact us. We will then have the Oiko Design Office Barcelona design team develop a unique object for your awards or events.
5. What techniques do you use to personalise trophies?
At Sustain Awards we have all the technical means to offer you a quality personalised trophy: laser cutting, YAG laser, UV Print in full colour,...
YAG laser engraving is monochrome and gives a sober and elegant result in line with the design of our trophies and awards.
We use direct UV print in full colour for those customers who ask for a full colour personalisation.
6. What is the personalisation area of each trophy?
On the product sheet of each product you will find an area called "Data sheet" where you will find the information "Engraving / personalised area". There we specify the engraving area of each of our trophies and awards. If you have any doubts, the best thing to do is to contact us, and we will answer any questions you may have.
If you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.